Forever Young
Tq for visit guys:) appreciate it so much-fatin e
@copyright FATIN EMIERA all rights reserved

I Do Love Quotes :)
Friday 17 August 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
Assalamualaikum. Anneonghaseyoo buddiess comell+cun+cantekk+hot+hensem+macho semuanyyaa lah :D
Do read the entry post for this time ? Yes, i do love quotes veryy much . you knoww why because sometimes the quotes make me learn apee erti hidup and whatsoever :) seriouslyy !.

you know whatt, i like a boy named "   ". todayy i want give beberapaa quotes for him maybee :)
#pleasee terasa tautau. -mcm diee bukak je blog akuu -,-'

- Dear budakk hensem, you make me smile for no reason whatsoever, you make me laugh at the unfunny things, but most of all, you make me love you when i shouldnt be loving you :')

-I get the best feeling in da worldd when you say 'hi' or even 'smile' at me because i know, even if its just for a sec, that i've crossed you mind ^^ damn, it's true wehh !

- I cant make you love me, want me, or understand me. All i can do is hope that someday you will :)




Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction